Post new topic   Reply to topic    Redeemed of Shadow Council Forum Index -> General Admission
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuγ

re: Anyone coming back for Legion?

Nice to see you guys popping in. I'll be doing dungeons mostlly. Nothing organized.

Trying to gather everyone in our new Discord server. If you'd like an invite, please send me a PM. I won't see any replies on the thread right away, so send a PM.

I just bought legion but havent set up the sub yet. I wont be doing any organized raiding, but will definitely be open to group activities in the future.
Happy

I'm planning on raiding this xpac, just don't know if my schedule will work with the guild.

If we get a group going give me a heads up.
Xander
Moshui
In-Game Rank 2

>.>

My druid Jonaah would take some leather...

<.<

And Xander would accept shields...

I sent you a bunch. Anyone else? Don't be shy, I've got hundreds more.
Xander
Moshui
In-Game Rank 2

Well, shoot. If you're just giving them away, Kaidun on Shadow Council will take some cloth stuff. Haha. I've also got Xander a plate wearer, Matthyas a mail wearer, and Fonzarelli a mail wearer. (But I won't be greedy. Haha.)

I'm raiding, but the plan is to do so on Thrall, which is where I ended up finishing WoD.

We've got room for more people, if anyone's interested. We don't do mythic and have no plans to do so. We cleared heroic HFC all the way back in November.

Also, if anyone's collecting BOE greens for transmog, I've got at least 800 to get rid of, all four armour classes, plus shields and offhands. Weapons all got vendored. Reply here with a toon name if you're willing to take some off my hands.
SalvationsGhost
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Theres a good possiblity of me coming back to raid. Just let me know what ya want and need. Sano will supply. (Will re-roll anything at this point...cept warrior..casue fuck those guys)

I mentioned this on facebook but I will not be raiding this xpac. I highly encourage you or anyone from the guild to organize the team and get the band back together. I was a big fan of our raid team and I'd love to see as many of you raiding together as possible. Either way, it's up to you.

I'm definitely back, yes. But I won't be leading a raid team. I'm still not sure if I intend to raid at ALL, other than LFR. I think it might be time for a casual expansion for me.

But certainly, I hope people come back and want to form a raid group. If anyone wants to step up and lead one, by all means!

(I'm not sure who all in the guild still checks the website though. Our Facebook group is probably a better place to reach out. I'll put up a message over there to send people here.)

As post title says.

Miss raiding with you guys and would love to start a group again if we have enough people coming back!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Redeemed of Shadow Council Forum Index -> General Admission All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum