Post new topic   Reply to topic    Redeemed of Shadow Council Forum Index -> General Admission
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thaylla
In-Game Guild Master

re: Guild Bank

All,

Whether due to a misappropriation of funds by folks repairing outside of raids, or the fact we have two teams of 10+ people wiping on progression every week... the guild bank has reached Grecian levels.

The influx of gold via outside sources was drastically reduced with this expansion, so unless we suddenly have a generous benefactor come forth, I am suspending guild bank repairs until further notice.
Xander
Moshui
In-Game Rank 2

Bummer. Yeah, it really hasn't helped the guild bank funds that most of the guild doesn't do group content outside of raiding anymore. Hopefully, Legion fixes that.

a few of us in guild chat yesterday were thinking maybe 1 day a week we could get groups to run 5mans and challenge modes alts. or mains . id be willing to run some 5mans on either friday's or saturday's with people if they want

Xander
Moshui
In-Game Rank 2

I'd be down for some group content. The only concern here is that then it becomes one group of 5 people doing all of the work to provide funds for 25 people to have guild repairs. It's the same thing that generally happens with the stock IN the bank -- the same few people supply mats and flasks and potions while the majority merely takes them for raid and doesn't replenish.

We've got a lot of folks that don't contribute (and I've been guilty of it myself, lately). So I think this is a good idea as long as everyone agrees to put forth a little effort to make it happen.

Obviously, if you simply WANT to do the group content, go for it. But if you're only doing it to replenish the bank, then you're going to start to get bitter at the people that aren't contributing.

well i usually run a few 5mans on my owns so if people are on ill start asking

Thaylla
In-Game Guild Master

I'm trying to gear up my priest for LFR (because I'm insane, that's why), so I'd be down to run 5's when I have a free moment.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Redeemed of Shadow Council Forum Index -> General Admission All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum